Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We sell products on our site only to consumers. If you are a trade or business customer, please contact us at email@example.com or contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 01697 333 715. If you are a consumer, you may only purchase Products from our site if you are at least 18 years old.
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (“Contract”). Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms.
- Information about us
- We are Carr’s Flour Mills Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 00480341 and with our registered office at Victoria Mills, London Road, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 2DT.
- How to contact us. If you wish to contact us, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 01697 333 715 or by post to our registered office address.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail.
- The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
- The minimum order requirement per order is 7 single Products or one case (ranging between 7-12 Products).
How we Use your Personal Information
How the Contract is Formed Between You and Us
- After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place once you receive an email confirming the Products have been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”). At this point the Contract will be formed between you and us.
- If we are unable to supply you with a Product, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
Our right to vary these Terms
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time. Every time you wish to purchase our Products and use our site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time.
Your Consumer Right of Return and Refund
- You have a right to cancel a Contract up to the point of dispatch of your order. This means that during this period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. We will then: (i) refund you the price you paid for the Product; (ii) refund any delivery costs you have paid; and (iii) make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
- If you purchased a number of Products and wish to part-cancel an order prior to dispatch, and the part-cancellation brings the order below the minimum order threshold as set out in clause 2, then the Contract will be cancelled in its entirety and we will issue you with a full refund.
- Once your Product has been dispatched, you will still be able to cancel the Contract for up to 14 days after the date that you receive the Product. You must return all the Products in your order to us with all Product packaging undamaged and intact without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. If the packaging is damaged, a refund will not be possible. However, if the packaging was damaged in transit, clause 5 will apply. Prior to your return of the Product, please store it appropriately as per the instructions on the Product, otherwise a refund will not be processed. Please be aware, we will only accept a return under this clause if all of the Products in your order are returned. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the Product to us. Once we receive your returned Product, we will refund you but it may take up to 7 days for a refund to enter your bank account.
- To cancel a Contract, you can email us at email@example.com with your order number in the email header. Your cancellation will be effective from the date that you email us.
- If you wish to return the Product to us because it is faulty or mis-described, please send a photo of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a refund of the price of the Product in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the Product to us.
- We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the Product, we may refund you in vouchers.
- We will contact you with an estimated delivery date, which will be within 30 days after the date of the Dispatch Confirmation. Although we aim to dispatch orders within 5 working days, we do not guarantee this, so please allow up to 10 working days for the delivery of your order.
- Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an event outside our control. In such circumstances, we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you of the delay and your right to cancel the Contract. If you opt to cancel, we will refund the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
- Delivery of an order shall be completed when we deliver the Product to the address you gave us and the Product will be your responsibility from that time.
- The Product will be delivered by a third party courier service. The courier will leave the parcel in a safe place unless you provide alternative instructions.
- You own the Product once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
Price of Products and Delivery Charges
- The cost of delivery to the address you give to us will be stated at the time you submit your order. Please note that delivery to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Eire, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly and Isle of Wight will be subject to a surcharge for delivery, which is stated when you submit your order.
- The prices of the Products will be as quoted on our site at the time you submit your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
- The price of a Product includes VAT.
Rights to Access and Use of our Site
- Our site is made available free of charge. You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these Terms or interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site.
- Any material which you contribute to our site (“Contribution”) must comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted. A Contribution must not be defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, promote discrimination, infringe any other person’s rights (including copyright) or contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites. If your Contribution includes a photograph of another person, please make sure you have that person’s permission before you upload the Contribution to our site.
- When you upload any Contribution to our site, you grant us the irrevocable right to use it on the site and in any other media for any purpose.
- We have the right to remove from our site any Contribution you upload at any time.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it (including any Contribution you upload), will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons at any time.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal and domestic use.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no warranties or guarantees that it is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability in these Terms for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (iii) any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession); (iv) any breach of the terms implied by sections 7 & 8 and 14 & 15 of the Food Safety Act 1990 (compliance with food safety requirements and satisfactory quality and description); (v) non-compliance of any labelling with the requirements of the Food Information Regulations 2014; or (vi) defective packaging under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- Subject to clause 1, our total liability to you in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with a Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the price you paid for the Products. Where you have used and accessed the site without purchasing any Products, we have no liability to you other than as set out in clause 10.1.
Other Important Terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract or these Terms to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
- Please note that these Terms are governed by English law. This means a Contract for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- If you are a consumer you can obtain further information about your rights under these Terms from the Citizens Advice Bureau (https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk).